Tomorrow will prove overall direction for my cash trades.
In other news I received another solicitation for me to change my rental home from the current lender to a third party with a 2% adjustable rate loan for 5 years. That is the 6th one I’ve received in the last few months.
The next few days will determine whether or not we see a pull back to under 2000 on the S&P or a leg higher past resistance.
This leads me to an internal battle.
I view most things as being over valued. I liked that WMT was beaten down and sure enough they took off yesterday. AAPL has been similar.
I think we will see a better entry in UA and FB, both companies I want to get long in, but how long do you wait if the time horizon is indefinite? Do you squeeze out the penny?